Chibis of the main characters

Chibis of the main characters
Drawn by Domofudge on Tegaki (c)

Friday, September 10, 2010

The Cover for Chapter One!

...Is undecided! But so far, there are two ideas, one made by Konata-chan and one by myself. I drew both concept sketches however. So you guys, the veiwers (who there probably aren't too many of >>;) get to vote whether we use one of these (If so which ones) or if we should go with another one/ come up with another idea. If you have any suggestions for a cover design, feel free to comment here or on deviantart.
Option One: Concept by Kona-chan, drawn by me (DomoFudge).
Look at it in a bigger size here.

Option Two: Concept and sketch by me (DomoFudge).
Look at it in a bigger size here.

That's our only scanned sketch concepts so far, but I think Kona-chan has more in store so... Just keep reading on! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment