Chibis of the main characters

Chibis of the main characters
Drawn by Domofudge on Tegaki (c)

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

More doodles!

Hey everybody! Kona-Chan is back, with more doodles! :D Yeah, I draw a lot. And I made a few good drawings of some of the characters in  Love Circuts, so I thought I'd show you.
This is a doodle of Riku I drew. And yes, OMG cleavage. ^^; Of all my characters, she has my favorite face to draw. It's simple and always comes out beautiful. :D
Seth has trouble sleeping a lot. Sometimes he'll wake up and just be really angry and not know why. ^^; So sometimes, he goes out and gets into fights. It doesn't end well. ...Awwww~! <3 Doesn't he look cute with an eye-bandage? Also, sorry if you can't read the dialouge. Here's what it says: "Eh, got in a fight last night. No big deal. My eye might be outta commission for a coupla days though. 'Da damn asshole cut my fuckin' hair too..." ...And yes. He does treat serious injuries like little cuts. ^^;
Sorry, some of the names were cut off, but this is pretty much everyone in the Love Circuts cast. ...I wonder who those last two are!? Well, you can see the last one's name, it's Brent. But I'm not telling you what he does.... I gotta admit, I love this chibi style. :D
Well, that's about it! Thanks for reading this post, and I hope you like the pictures! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment